The goal of MSA’s Corporate Giving & Community Outreach program is to make an impact on the Tri-Cities and surrounding region through outreach and assistance that builds and improves our community. We volunteer time, donate funds and contribute in-kind services that support causes which meet our giving strategy.
Our strategy mirrors our business model: “preparing (Hanford) for the future” is our priority. As such, we focus our corporate giving on causes that prepare our community and our region for a positive future.
Specifically, we focus our giving in the areas below:
- Education and Leadership for Youth
- This includes support for scholarships, and to organizations such as Junior Achievement, Children’s Reading Foundation of the Mid-Columbia, Hanford REACH Interpretive Center, STEM Foundation and local institutions of higher education.
- Economic Development and Environmental Causes
- This includes support for TRIDEC, Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce, Visit Tri-Cities and other economic development and environmental causes.
- City/Local Improvement and Support
- This includes support to local charities such as Tri-Cities Cancer Center Foundation, March of Dimes, Leadership Tri-Cities, ARC of Tri-Cities, Tri-Cities Water Follies and local food banks.
Our contributions give us an opportunity to make an impact in our community. The health and well-being of the Tri-Cities and surrounding regions is vital to our employees and their families, and to our business.
To initiate a donation request, please provide a proposal with the following information:
- A description of the organization and its objectives.
- The amount or other support requested.
- An explanation of why MSA should support the organization and the specific purpose(s) the donation/request would be used for.
- A list of other funding sources and amounts received (if applicable).
- Contact information, including the organization’s Federal Tax ID number.
- Any other information relevant to the request that will help in the decision-making process.
All requests are reviewed and processed by MSA Communications & External Affairs. The funds for these donation requests are given directly from each partner corporation and are separate from any funds received as part of the prime contract. No government dollars are used to fund corporate donation requests.
Donation requests can be sent to Renee_L_Brooks@rl.gov or:
Mission Support Alliance
Reneé Brooks, Communications & External Affairs
PO Box 650, MSIN H1-20
Richland, WA 99352
Questions? Contact Reneé at (509) 373-0857.